- Sleep 2.1: 30 Apr 09 - source code (292K) Stable
- Sleep 2.1: 30 Apr 09 - prebuilt sleep.jar file (248K)
- View Change Log
- Source History + Repository: http://code.google.com/p/sleep
Sleep is released under the GNU Lesser Public License
Report Bugs / Request Features
If you find a bug or would like to request a feature please submit it.
Extensions under development are available on the Sleep Developers google group.
- Evaluation Bridge
- Lets scripts redefine how Sleep evaluates `backtick expressions` with a callback closure.
- Stateful web application server for Sleep
- Natural Language Parsing Tools
- Code to parse and tokenize free text into paragraphs, sentences, and words.
- REST Web Services Helper Script
- This Sleep code helps you access web services with REST style access. Also included are functions to process through XML.
- Slumber is a repository of useful extensions for the java
scripting language Sleep. It currently extends Sleep with API for simple
database access through a JDBC layer, as well simple text
- XML Parsing
- Tree based XML parsing functions for Sleep based on the XOM XML library.